Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 8, 2013

Zipper puller helper
I always do not want to have a ring attatched to the zipper at all times, but I need to use a zipper.  Forget those little plastic ones that attatch also-WORTHLESS.  If you are going to leave the pull on the zipper make it metal and round.  But I have a tool I have with me at all times
These are WORTHLESS-save you money!
Ableware Button Aid/Zipper PullThis one is better, I have one that has just a hook, so you can hook on zipper pull up and done.  This one has a button closer-they do not work for me ever! But here is a site that is very reasonable in price and shipping http://www.easierliving.com/ Check it out.  They have care packs and neat little helpful things.  They even give me ideas on ways to do or try something to help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment