Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 29, 2013

Back to Books..reading

Here is a little story...Mom asks her 2 adult children to buy her a Kindle for her birthday.  Moms birthday came and went, no Kindle.  Thinking clearly that my children would actually follow through mainly because I never ask for anything.Two to three months go buy, Mom gets a phone call from a long lost friend...we start talking about reading books, because we both like to read.  So the story was told about no birthday Kindle.  10 days later...package...my long lost friend bought me a Kindle Fire...woohoo!!  I was so hoping this was my answer to go back to reading books, again mainly my hands cannot hold a book to read.  So for good measure I did purchase a pack of stylus pens for touchscreen for $1.00 plus free shipping from Amazon just to aid in finger aid.  First thing I did was go to Pixelofink.com and BookBub.com--thats where you get free books and discount book offers.  I have over 100 books in my library-all free!  Kindle Fire makes it happen for me.  Light weight no bulky pages to try and hold with your fingers, just tap or swipe finger (knuckle-for me) to swipe across screen and your page is turned.  So for all reading I recommend any Kindle from the Kindle family.
Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment