Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 29, 2013

Eating Utensils-flatware

I have tried the curved end sets to help with eating.  They are useless!  So after many years I did run across Cutco Cutlery.  Which ok here I go again spending big bucks just to see if it will work for me and my hands.  Well first off the handle has a sculpted type which makes it grip to my fingers and also seems to be a tad bit longer, which I think gives you better control.  I am not good with knives at all but this one is the easiest for me to use.  I have one set.  They are spendy about $120 for the setting in the picture..but lifetime warranty..no matter what happens just need to keep your reciept for that. 
5-Pc. Traditional Flatware Place Settinghttp://www.cutcocutco.com/

I have found on numerous websites-you might have an area rep where you live.  Easiest and fastest way is through internet.

I have the exact set as pictured they are fantastic wash up great in the dishwasher also.

No comments:

Post a Comment