Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Containers

My FAVORITE container to this day is made by OXO
They have a pop up button in the middle of the cover, which allows me to use which ever part on my hand that is willing to work that day.  One simple push of that button releases the lid and it goes back on the same way.  Very Easy to use and is a plain see through variety so you know exactly what you are storing.  I have found a WINNER!! 

I have put in a formal request to work with OXO because I do believe in this product and give it my full approval to be one of my Helping Hands!

OXO

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, wonder how you happened across these little gems?? I remember seeing you manipulate them, and how you marveled "Carm, you can't imagine how long I've been looking for a canister that I can open/close by myself!" And special thanks to Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Such a special Thanks for both you!! I am going to work with these guys in the end somehow--thats how much I love them. Christine gets the total credit for turning me on to these most excellent containers ever!!

    ReplyDelete