Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome to Arthritic Helpful Hands...

My Mission is to help people who have similar challenges as I do with my hands.  I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, since its onset on April 1993, it has been a constant search for things that work and then those that do not.  With my hands being so crippled up, I am always looking and trying things to help make my life easier.  I also live in a disability income, so quality and price are very big factors for me.  I will give you my honest insight.  Remember this is only my opinion.  Thank You and hope I can help.

This is a good photo of my hands-what you see is exactly how they work...they don't real well  LOL

3 comments:

  1. Cool..I hope someone can get a good idea or two from me or save some cash by my trials and , errors. Which can get costly to buy to try! Which I need to try for days not just once in the store on the shelf. My hands work differently every day, so hope my expierences and findings help..pass it along..Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Tracy! Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete